Birmingham / Hybrid
£30,000 - £33,000
Benefits – Gym Membership, 26 days holiday, Pension, Product discount, well-being programme and study support
We are looking for an idea’s driven Brand Manager to join our Birmingham-based client and help them deliver new areas of growth for the brand.
Our client is an exciting and innovative lifestyle brand, who are a market leader in their field. The role will be hybrid, but will require you to be in their office in Birmingham 2/3 days per week. The Brand Manager role will be covering the APAC region, and will require occasional international travel, so you must have a valid passport and be willing and able to travel.
As Brand Manager, you’ll be responsible for the following day-to-day:
- Planning and implementing branding campaigns.
- Utilising multi-channel approaches to target and engage with customers.
- Deliver ongoing brand enhancements and awareness campaigns to focused international territories.
To be considered for the Brand Manager position you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A solid track record within marketing and multi-channel approaches
- Experience in developing and executing marketing strategies and brand campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within FMCG/Retail arena
If successful you can expect a salary of £30,000 - £33,000 depending on the experience you can offer, along with a fantastic host of benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a bonus day for your birthday, pension, generous staff discount on products, subsidised gym membership and lots of ongoing training and development to help you progress.
They are keen to get interviews underway asap – so please send us your CV to be considered or give us a call to discuss the role further.