Business Development Executive
Job title – Business Development Manager
Salary – £30,000 – £40,000 per annum, OTE £80,000+
A Managed Print and Technology Specialist based in Birmingham is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their successful sales team.
You will be based from their offices in the Midlands 2/3 days per week and the rest out meeting clients. This is a rare opportunity to take on a mix of existing clients alongside development of new business.
As Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Growing presence within the UK Commercial Sector through research and pipeline building.
- Identifying and nurturing relationships with prospective new clients.
- Delivering face-to-face and web-based sales presentations to clients.
- Managing and nurturing existing client relationships to encourage growth.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who has the following skills andexperience:
- Previous experience within a Sales or Business Development position.
- Confident in building and maintaining strong client relationships across all business levels.
- Confident, clear, and inspiring communication and presentation skills.
If successful you can expect a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus £5k car allowance and an OTE of £80,000+ along with fantastic benefits package and work culture.
To apply for this role as Business Development Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.