Business Development Manager
Job title - Business Development Manager
Location – Central London
Salary - £35,000 - £50,000 per annum, OTE circa £80,000
A Technology Specialist based in Central London is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their successful sales team.
You will be based from their offices in Central London 2 days per week and the rest out meeting clients or working from home. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of growing a successful global Technology business.
As Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Growing presence within the UK Commercial Sector through research and pipeline building.
- Identifying and nurturing relationships with prospective new clients.
- Delivering face-to-face and web-based sales presentations to clients.
- Managing and nurturing existing client relationships to encourage growth.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who has the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a Sales or Business Development position.
- Experience selling within technology / SaaS is beneficial but not essential.
- Confident in building and maintaining strong client relationships across all business levels.
- Confident, clear, and inspiring communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to quickly grasp technical solutions and products.
If successful you can expect a salary of between £35,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus £5k car allowance and an OTE of circa £80,000+ along with fantastic benefits package and work culture.
To apply for this role as Business Development Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.